JCC: Hi Heidi , remenber me ?
H: smile , yes i do
JCC: Thats Lovely.
H: How are you ?
JCC: a bit sad, you?
H: Im okay.. why are you sad?
JCC : i just talked to a girl who is very sweet. And that made me think about my childrens
H: ohh.. i understand you
JCC: Thank you, you are very sweet
H: S* Thanks, you are sweet too
JCC: "Peace"
H: do you ever come back in puplic?
JCC: Watch MTV 1st august.
H: okay i will
H: is it you i send a letter on MJ´s fansite?
H: I just have to be shure?
JCC: yes it is.
H: Pyhh *s
H: If you come to Denmark sometimes i hope i could see you..
JCC: i will visit Denmark after this
H: *s
H: People love you so much
JCC: Elstar wants me to talk, i dont want to?
H: *s
JCC: Heidi i have to go now goodbye.
H: yes i can see.. *s
H: take care
H: love you
JCC: I love you
H: *s
H: Love you more
JCC: your so sweet, god bless you
H: Thans, you too *s
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is from Mjj-forum written by : Peter Pan / PP / jokecalmschina !
Hello Heidi. I do remember you from the chat room. You were so nice to me and I thank you for it!
Well, your story touched me and made me sad at the same time. You sound like such a strong person. I guess I’m not that strong. My choice is always to run away from trouble if at all possible. I don’t feel like a hero or anything. I have no real friends. I can’t trust anyone. Not even people I love and call family. I live in so much fear and anger. I now can’t stop crying. My life will never be the same again. I can't really talk about it what happened, but I can say that I'm so glad I made the choice I did.
I feel free now.
Heidi, I wish you all the best for you and your children. Never stop fighting for what you love and you'll get everything you wish for!
I LOVE YOU!
