Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2010

6. JCC/PP/Bling ! Says he is Michael Jackson..

0908-09 From Peter Pan

Hello Heidi, how are you doing? Are you doing good? I hope so!
I have no idea who you are, but I trust you. I don't know why, but you seem very nice and honest.
What do you think can I do against the MJHD Website. Honestly, the forum is full of (sorry for my language) sh*t. The people who are writing on this website are not better than cheap tabloid reporters. I don't really know why I keep going back there and read all this stuff. It makes me so angry and sad at the same time. Why can't they just let me go? I just want to be free and happy. Why don't they leave me alone? I have suffered so much in my life, I don't remember ever having been truly happy. I love all my fans from the bottom of my heart. I love my children very much. All I ever wanted was to make people happy. I just don't have the strength anymore. I'm so sorry if I sound egoistic and selfish. People just don't understand me. My life is completely different now, and so much better. I wouldn't give it up for the world. It is so wonderful, because I feel normal for the first time ever. No one will ever find out the truth. - NO ONE. I won't let them destroy my life again.
Heidi, it's always nice to hear from you. Well, maybe we can talk on the phone sometime!?Much love and thanks for your awesome heart.
Michael
Just a hollow feeling
My mask on the seat next to mine
Worn out, beaten and battered
It had come to an end
Just as smoothly as it started
The end was a quick one,
No nonsense, no stupid climax
The curtain came down in one swift motion
Standing tall amidst broken lives
No one cares if you stay back
To pick up the pieces
Or make a run to the nearest exit
Full of anger and full of fear,
Wanting to wreck the peace
My mind is seeking,
I gradually lost it all
Running away from death
And escaping from the mind games,
Seeking refuge from the storm
I rushed headlong into life
Searching for a place to hide,
Watching people trade money for love,
I began to fill the emptiness that surrounds me
With the pieces of my broken heart

-------------------------------------------------------
19/8-09 From PP
I'm starting to love you more and more with every passing moment darling. You are truely one of the best people I know, and I'm the one who's lucky to have you as a friend. It means more to me than you know.
Love always,
Peter Pan (the lost boy)

....................................................................................

/us/users/peterpan-2
PeterPan_
08/22/2009 - 21:01
Black Poodle;
Heidi, do I really look like a black poodle? I'm sure your dog is cute but...
oh boy that one made me laugh. You are so funny.
My dreams;
Well, I had so many dreams and goals that I wanted to accomplish,but my faith that I would actually accomplish them was worth about two cents! I wanted to lead a 'normal' life. I always felt lonely and isolated. I didn't want to be 'locked up' away from everything and everybody. I wanted to be a part of the world. I dreamt about the things I would do. I longed for a family: my 'own' family. What I wanted most of all was to have a wife; a woman that I loved and who loved me back. I have always thought of myself as an 'ordinary' person and finally my dream came true.
I'm not 'Michael Jackson' anymore (you bet you’re NOT Michael). I have completely changed, my entire life-style has changed, for the better. I'm happy and content and it just keeps getting better.
The only thing that hurts...
well...sorry,I'm crying right now (it’s always a hit to add some drama) ... I miss my children so much...I want to hold them close, hug them, squeeze them, kiss them, but most of all tell them how much they mean to me and how much I love them. It breaks my heart to see them suffer, especially Blanket. He doesn't really know what's going on. I really hope to see him again soon.
Stay cool and smile forever!
Peter Pan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



From PP . In the Meebo-chat d. 17/9-09

Just want to let you know that im not ignoring you. Im just very busy at the moment. Please be patient with me. <3 ---------------------------------------------------------- [08:03]*guest5778885 has joined [08:06]*guest5778885 is now known as Michael
[08:09] Michael: Heidi,thank you for opening my eyes. I always fall for the wrong people.
[08:10] Michael: god, i have got to be the stupidest person alive (Um... you said it yourself lol)
[08:10] Michael: love you
[08:11]*Michael has left
[09:50]*guest9018750 has joined


.....................................................................................
To PP Sep.

00:15] Heidi: *s.... may i ask yu something?
[00:18] guest9001929: sure
[00:18] Heidi: thanks
[00:19] guest9001929:
[00:19] Heidi: tracy did ask me earlier today... are you obs for what ppl are writing in your chat...?
[00:20] Heidi: when you are not there
[00:20] meebo-besked: Kunne ikke sende besked til personen
[00:22] guest9001929: ???
[00:22] Heidi: she was on your chat as an stranger... and they all told her you are michael jackson... she was acting like: ohh really.. and then she left... just a thought... maybe its not so cool if wrong ppl see...
[00:24] Heidi: hope you are not mad at me for say this...
[00:24] guest9001929: they will never find out the truth..i mean i could be anyone (YOU ARE!!!)
[00:25] Heidi: yes i hope they dont
[00:25] guest9001929: i dont give out too much info
[00:26] Heidi: no... i understand you *s
[00:26] Heidi: you are cool
[00:27] guest9001929:
[00:28] Heidi:
[00:28] Heidi: am i writing you too much?? its not my intention..
[00:29] guest9001929: no you don't. i like reading letters..really
[00:29] Heidi: thanks i love to write...
[00:30] Heidi: just what i have on my mind and in my heart
[00:32] guest9001929: I'm a good listener i'm only a great talker with people i know very well
[00:32] guest9001929: cos i'm really shy[00:32] guest9001929: you know (But you write about SEX on Twitter?...)
[00:33] Heidi: to be a good listener is a good thing i like you are shy... its not allways bad
[00:33] Heidi: to be
[00:34] Heidi: im also shy with new ppl.... IRL.. but i talk and laugh much when i know ppl well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written on My Space By PPBling

It's time to say goodbye. I'll miss you all!! L.O.V.E. always, Michael <3Humør: stressed
Vis min:
Fotos
Videoer
Blog
Joke Calms China
51 / Mand
US
Sidst logget på: 19-10-2009
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLING PPToday will be my last day online for a while,I feel like I need to get some fresh air, so I will be avoiding the computer for a while.