Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

35. To Houdini !!

THIS has nothing to do with you! This has to do with TJ who is SO convinced that YOU and moon dont talk to PP at all... ! ( What is her problem? )

And... My post-screens is found on google.... !! So its puplic avaible!  And yes i know its old posts..

But it shows my point pretty clear!

TJ keep say that you guys dont talk with PP.... I think there is alot she dont know..!

As anyone else has their rights to say their oppinion , i will do that too!

I was accused for telling other ppl about PP´s accounts , he had around the internet! NOPE i never told anyone were his accounts were!! OTHER PPL did told....

I was accused by TJ wonderfull friends.. that i said PP had Multible personality disorders ! NOPE i have NEVER in my life said that he has that! OTHER PPL SAID THAT !

I dont hide in a chatroom... bashing few ppl, amongst 7-8 others...  and when anyone says the opposite , i go block them !

That is what TJ and co. do!